Permanent Magnetic Lifter - PML - ABLE
by Kanga Lifting
Permanent Magnetic Lifter can be used in a variety of industries for the transportation and lifting of steel, engine parts, semi manufactured goods and moulds. Due to its magnetic force there is no need to use slings, clamps, or other holding devices eliminating damage to the surface of lifted goods.
- The Magnetic Lifter s highest pulling force is 3.0 times greater than the rated lifting capability.
- Work temperature: +80 C to -40 C
- Safe: NO electricity is needed to operate the Magnetic Lifter. Once operated there is less than 1% residual magnetism.
- The simple switch and safety button design allows for one handed operation.
- Larger sizes available, output up to 6000 kg.