Mechanical Steel Jack-ABLE
- Double pawl brake system – quick braking, safe and reliable
- Low gearing tolerance – smooth transmissions, free of jerks
- High efficiency and minimum turning force
- Less than 25 kgs is required to lift full load
- Sturdy, light weight and quick lift performance
- CRS plate, carburised alloy steel gears
Easy Operating Instructions: Place the steel jack on even grounding. Next, place the goods on the Lower Support Stand (4) or the Upper Support Stand (3). Shake the Level (2) clockwise to lift the goods, and anti clockwise to lower the goods.