Horizontal Plate Clamp - SV - ABLE
by Kanga Lifting
This clamp is used for horizontal lifting and transfer of steel plates and is particularly suited to this application due to the special thin ground plate and buffer cams which facilitate easy insertion and removal under the plate being lifted. It can also be used hanging vertically under a spreader. These clamps are light in weight relative to their lifting capacity. Please note that the WLL of these clamps is given based on a pair.
The clamps are suitable for surface harnesses up to 37 RC (345, HB).
- Used in pairs for lifting and transport of steel material from a horizontal position
- Clamps are equipped with a safety locking mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Avoid snatch or shock loading
- The working load limit is the maximum load that the clamp can lift when used in pairs with a lift angle of 60°. For lifting application the clamps can be used in pairs or multiples.
- Can be used on material hardness below HRC30
- Manufactured from high-quality carbon steel
- Complies with AS4991
- 5:1 Safety factor