Concrete Pipe Lifting Clamp LTC - ABLE
by Kanga Lifting
These Clamps are designed to lift concrete pipe sections in a vertical position. These clamps must be used in pairs for safe handling and can be supplied in either arrangement complete with chain.
- Three-legged lifting system for the safe and non-marring transport of concrete pipes up to a diameter of 2000 mm and a load of up to 3t.
- Attachment and removal of the clamps can be done easily due to the handles that have been incorporated into each clamp.
- Batch tested at 4 to 1 against breakage.
- For heavy duty use, but light weight design.
- For concrete pipes lifting application standard according to DIN 4034